Thank you for visiting our website and inquiring about our available rental properties. Please read through the below list of our rental requirements. Please be sure that you meet these rental requirements prior to submitting your rental application.
A completed rental application must be submitted for each person over 18 who will be occupying the property.
Our income requirement is a combined household income of 3x the monthly rent. We will calculate the combined gross income of all applicants.
Applicants must have good, established credit. Credit reports must be clear of collection items. Applicants with credit scores below 650 will not be considered.
Applicants must have recent or current rental or mortgage history in good standing. Late payments or bounced payments will negatively affect your application status.
We do not accept applicants with any previous evictions or applicants with previous or current balances owed to Landlords/Agents/Property Managers.
**We do not accept co-signers. Applicants must meet all rental qualifications.
We require all renters to have renter’s insurance throughout their entire tenancy. Landlord/Agent is not responsible for any of your personal items.
- The pet policy is determined by the property owner. The pet policy will be listed on our website in the property listing. If the listing states “No Pets Allowed”, this is non-negotiable.
- If a property accepts dogs, there may be a weight limit. Please be sure to check the listing for weight limits prior to submitting your rental application.
- Listings that specifically accept “dogs only” will not accept cats.
- The pet deposit will be listed in the property listing and must be paid in full on or before your move-in date.
- Any dog breed that is not accepted by the homeowner’s insurance policy will not be accepted.
- Your renter’s insurance policy must cover pet damage and medical expenses associated with your pet. Liability coverage must be a minimum of $15,000.00 per incident.
- 90-days most recent check stubs
- 90-days most recent bank statements
- Most recent W-2 and/or 1099 tax form(s)
- If you received spousal or child support, the payments must be court ordered. A copy of the court order must be submitted with your rental application or the income cannot be counted.
- If you receive Social Security benefits, Disability benefits or other government subsidies, a copy of the awarded benefits letter must be submitted with your rental application or the income cannot be counted.
- Non-reported cash income cannot be calculated as a part of the monthly income requirement.
- A photocopy of your Driver’s License. If you do not have a Driver’s license, please submit a copy of your government issued photo ID.
- A photocopy of your Social Security Card to verify your social security number and identity.
- $40.00 application fee.
Please allow 3-5 business days for our team to process your rental application(s). It may take several days to receive the information we need from third parties (i.e. employers, landlords, personal references).
If more than 1 person over 18 will be occupying and applying for a property, all rental applications must be submitted together. Applications will not be processed until all applications are submitted.
A $40.00 non-refundable application fee must be submitted with each rental application. Applications will not be processed without payment of the application fee.
If the application is incomplete, missing your signature or missing any of the required documents, your application will not be processed.
If your application is approved, you will have 1 business day to pay the holding deposit. If we have not received the holding deposit payment after 1 business day, the home will remain on the market and may no longer be available to you.
Step 1 – Submit Application
Step 2 – Pay $40 Processing Fee
Please note that once the application is fully processed, the fee is NON-REFUNDABLE holding deposit payment after 1 business day, the home will remain on the market and may no longer be available to you.